Welcome to this special 7 part series “Designing your Destiny” that will help you connect with your values and beliefs, and ensure that you meet your goals in life. It is designed specifically to give you tools that will leave no doubt in your mind as to whether you will achieve your goals, and reach prosperity and freedom in whatever way you desire.
This program was born out of the need for a tool that would help me and others achieve goals not only consistently, but also making them fun and easy to achieve – no matter how challenging it might sound or how much the goal might stretch your comfort zone.
This series takes you through our unique D.E.S.T.I.N.Y formula to really help your shape your own future.
This post takes you through the first step in achieving your goal.
Step 1: Decide
When you make the decision to truly Design your Destiny, to start shaping your future, you must take the time to write down your goals.
To make sure you really have nothing holding you back, you need to ensure that the goal is a good fit for you. You need to test your goal.
Answer the following questions to test your goals:
- State your goal in present tense, e.g. “I have”, or “I am”
- State your goal in positive terms, so instead of “I must lose 10 lbs”, state “I weigh xx lbs”, instead of “I must get out of debt”, where the focus is debt, state “I earn x amount per month doing what I love”.
- When do you want to achieve your goal by? Set a firm deadline, e.g. Instead of “End of February”, be specific, “by 28th Feb 2015”.
- What would happen if you achieved your goal? Would would you see, hear and feel?
- What would happen if you didn’t meet your goal? How will this cost you emotionally, physically, spiritually?
- What wouldn’t happen if you meet your goal?
- What wouldn’t happen if you didn’t meet your goal?
Academy Members Special Note
Online Academy members be sure to check out your workbook to get the extended list of questions to truly test your goal.[/boxibt] [break]
Once you have gone through these questions, be sure to keep them around you and review them daily. I sometimes think of other things to add to these answers. Keeping these around will spur your growth and get you to your goals faster!
And remember, to live with prosperity.
To your success,